I have a beautiful baby girl! She is now almost 3 months old! For those of you who don't know...she was born May 6.
And although having a new baby as well as a toddler has been very exhausting...there have been wonderful times, too.
Now she smiles and coos at us. Like the other day James and I were singing together and she loved it! She was smiling through the whole song and just looking at us. I love babies, they don't care if I am off key. :)
James loves being around her. He asks to hold her frequently, so I help him. He also asks if he can burp her, but I tell him no. When she starts to cry he says, "Uh oh. Baby. Uh oh." He is such a good big brother; he tries to help by putting her pacifier in her mouth, or when I ask he will bring me burp cloths, diapers, wipes or whatever is needed.
I was worried for a while because she spits up A LOT. However, I have relaxed a little now because at her last appointment she weighed in at 9lbs 11 oz. And I am sure she will keep growing.
And although having a new baby as well as a toddler has been very exhausting...there have been wonderful times, too.
Now she smiles and coos at us. Like the other day James and I were singing together and she loved it! She was smiling through the whole song and just looking at us. I love babies, they don't care if I am off key. :)
James loves being around her. He asks to hold her frequently, so I help him. He also asks if he can burp her, but I tell him no. When she starts to cry he says, "Uh oh. Baby. Uh oh." He is such a good big brother; he tries to help by putting her pacifier in her mouth, or when I ask he will bring me burp cloths, diapers, wipes or whatever is needed.
I was worried for a while because she spits up A LOT. However, I have relaxed a little now because at her last appointment she weighed in at 9lbs 11 oz. And I am sure she will keep growing.
Now I am still not getting any amount of quality sleep. (Which started in my third trimester) I know this sounds odd, however because of her eating (sometimes every hour) & spitting habits even when I do sleep its not for very long. So I am sorry if you talk to me and I don't make much sense or I am monotone and not excited or enthusiastic. It doesn't mean that I don't like talking to you...it just means that I am a walking zombie. :) And I am sure it will get better soon.







No comments:
Post a Comment