Thursday, September 18, 2008

Life is good.

I got an 'A' on my first math test!!! Yay! Thanks to Ryan and my teacher I am actually getting it, which is a big deal. Especially since I have struggled with math for quite some time.

AND I had to write a paper for psychology that was so fun! I really forgot how much I love writing until I sat down to write that paper today and words just started flowing. :) I asked Ryan to read it, to make sure that it made sense and he approved. :)

Also, it looks like we get a free date this saturday (olive garden and a movie) from US Synthetic.

Life is good.

4 comments:

Nia said...

Good job on the A... I'm gonna need tutors ALL THE TIME when I finally go back to school.

Emily said...

HURRAY!!! I love when A's happen! Good for you!

Emily said...

HURRAY FOR A'S!!!! I'm glad things are going well for you in school!

Emily said...

sorry about the double post I think my brain is fried from trying to listen to and identify different intervals.